- Our Services
Quality, Versatility & Value
"Limited Only by Your Imagination" By using a building block approach to constructing our products, Connecticut Microwave is able to offer semi custom RF and Microwave components at "off the self" pricing and delivery. By tailoring our devices to your exact requirements
Customers report that PIM measurements of our Directional Couplers are - 140dB
today for a free consultation
- 6 Way Gysel Combiner
- Connecticut Microwave is now manufacturing Gysel Combiners. See our 6 way UHF Gysel on our Combiner page
- 50 KW Mismatch
- In response to new Government testing requirements Connecticut Microwave has developed 2:1 & 3:1 mismatches of up to 50 kW
- Hi Power FM / Low VHF Hybrid
- Although demand for Hi Power Hybrids in this frequency range have diminished since the arrival of Hi Definition. CMC has developed this unit for those with unique needs and requirements. They are custom tailored to each customers specific needs.
- July 1, 2008
- Dage Corp Appointed Representative
- Connecticut Microwave is pleased to announce the appointment of the Dage Corp. to represent Connecticut Microwave in Japan.
- June 30, 2008
- CT Microwave Launches New Web Site
- To better display our capabilities and to better server our existing and prospective clients, CT Microwave has launched a new web site.
Examples of Our Work
1486 Highland Avenue #5, Cheshire, Connecticut 06410 USA
Phone: (203) 250-9678 - Fax: (203) 250-9688 - E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org